The older I get the more I become aware of what I put inside my body. I haven't given up meat completely (yet) but I've reduced my consumption. I've been doing this for a few years now when I discovered Meatless Monday. It's simply one day out of the week where I make dishes that doesn't involve meat. Sometimes I go beyond Mondays.
I love how a lot of the dishes are super easy to make and taste great too. I'm always on the lookout for new dishes to try. Below are a few of my favorites.
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- Watermelon & Arugula Salad
- Vegan Avocado Gazpacho
- Crunchy Black Bean Wrap
- One Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Curried Vegetables With Basmati Rice
- Arugula Salad With Glazed Pecans
- Cheesy Mac and Cheese
- Smoked Carrot Dog (this recipe was featured on a well known site.)
- You can never go wrong with pizza. I've been playing around with different sauces, cheeses, and ingredients and I couldn't choose just one. They are quick and super easy to make and the best part is you know what is in there.